Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The good, the bad and the down right disturbing.

So I've now watched all of the aired episodes of Jesse Ventura's show and I'm very impressed with it. The 9/11 episode, the global warming episode and the Bilderberg episode are by far the best. The manchurian candidate episode was a little weird but I have no doubt this sort of thing goes on. You only have to watch shows like Derren Brown: Trick of the Mind and The Hypnotic World of Paul McKenna to see mind control is very real, and we'd be naive to think the CIA doesn't experiment with it. One more episode to go - 2012. Or as I will call it ... the turd in the punchbowl! ... I mean seriously! 2012!? I'm more likely to believe in the reptilians than that BS.

While you Americans are getting some balanced and informative conspiracy television, we Brits on the other hand are getting our usual dose of propaganda from Orwell's ministry of truth, the BBC. On Sunday they aired another episode of our favourite TV show The Conspiracy Files. Mike Rudin, one of many people who make me ashamed to be British, produced yet another hatchet job on the truth movement. This time on the subject of Osama Bin Laden. I don't know much about the Bin Laden stuff so I don't have a lot to say but here's some things I noticed...

1. They called him the most wanted man in the world, but did not mention the fact that he is not wanted for 9/11.

2. They made no mention of the fact that the infamous confession video was manipulatively mistranslated.

3. When they attempt to debunk the fake video claims they overlay parts of Bin Laden's face over the blackbeard Bin Laden video and it appears to match quite well.

Well, using the same logic ...





Pretty convincing right!? Except it's total BS. The BBC's analysis proves nothing. Also when they get to the "fatty bin laden" video. They do a slow fade from one Bin Laden to the other. While I've never really doubted the man in that video is Bin Laden (I've always found the idea of a fat guy in a suit sitting down with the real al-Zawahiri a little ridiculous), I should point out that a slow fade is not the best way to analyse things because there can be minor changes between each frame that amount to drastic changes over time, which you don't see because you're skipping through it so slowly. This is a trap I've fell into before when analysing the collapse of WTC7 frame by frame. I skip through 20 or so frames and think a certain point hasn't moved at all, then go back to the first frame and see it has actually moved quite a bit.

The rest of the piece is just the usual appealing to authority nonsense, mixed with psychological analysis and character attacks. We're a religion, we want to believe in conspiracies because it makes us feel better, the truth is too scary, they're too incompetent to pull off such a huge conspiracy, blah blah blah yadda yadda yap yap dribble dribble blah. They even go as far as to say we are HELPING BIN LADEN! That's right. As if subtly linking us to Muslim extremism in the 7/7 piece wasn't bad enough, they are now saying our theories are helping Bin Laden! Conspiracy theorists are now officially terrorists.

Sadly that's not the most disturbing thing I've heard this week. 9/11 has inspired a lot of evil and it has inspired a lot of good. It has triggered a global awakening of humanity and it has inspired many great musicians such as My Chemical Romance. However this has to be by far the sickest thing it has inspired... A life size robot girlfriend that you can have sex with!



Inspiration for the sex robot sprang from the September 11, 2001 attacks, when planes crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City, the Pentagon and an empty field in Pennsylvania.

"I had a friend who passed away in 9/11," Hines said. "I promised myself I would create a program to store his personality, and that became the foundation for Roxxxy True Companion."

- http://www.physorg.com/news182250255.html

The human race, ladies and gentlemen! WTF!? What's even sicker is there's a video on Youtube [mature content], which I'm guessing (and hoping) is just something some sick person has made and isn't an actual promotional video for the doll. The video features digitally synthesized voices talking about things like jet fuel, molten metal, the twin towers etc and mixing it with references to anti-semitism, pedophilia, bestiality and 9/11 victims burning in hell. Either way it's a sick joke. And it's got 55,000 views in 1 day. I repeat. The human race, ladies and gentlemen! I bet the eugenicist social engineers are just loving this.

Related Info:

BBC Propaganda: Is Osama Bin Laden dead or alive?