Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Critical Review of the "9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide"

We've all seen the film 9/11 Mysteries Part 1: Demolitions. Likewise, I'm sure we have also all seen the 9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide, which claims to refute the entire film. Many have obviously read this Guide and believed it to debunk the entire film. Well, I've read the Guide also, and I wasn't so thoroughly impressed. That's why I am happy to announce that I have written an extensive refutation of the 9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide. While not tackling everything in it (as 9/11 Mysteries does have some genuine errors), my critique shows that, for as many false claims that are in the film, the Viewer's Guide dwarfs the film by comparison. My critique of the Guide can be downloaded as a PDF document here. As I make clear in the introduction, please let me know if you find anything wrong in it. Also, feel free to use this critique in any way you want.