Thursday, June 21, 2012

Random Ranting

1. Pat Curley has attacked me for being lazy:
I think it's time to get off your duff and let people know that you've begun to worry that your eight YouTube videos and your "over fifty articles" might be wrong. James and I make an effort to correct the occasional posts where we make a mistake (although with thousands of posts I am sure we have failed to correct something somewhere).
This is rich coming from ScrewLooseChange. How about you guys get off your duff and actually acknowledge the existence of the many articles on this blog that expose your BS?

2. Rand Paul insults the intelligence of his supporters:
Much has been speculated and written since my endorsement of Mitt Romney for president. Many in the liberty movement and my longtime supporters wondered if, as a result of endorsing someone for office, I would stand up to them when they went astray. The question to me is as strange as the answer is simple: Yes, strongly. Every time I have always done what I believe and I have never been blinded by party. In my time in the United States Senate, I have opposed the USA Patriot Act, voted against the NDAA ... I endorsed Governor Romney for many reasons, not the least of which is that we simply cannot afford four more years of President Obama. Obamacare, Dodd-Frank, an out-of-control EPA and NLRB, and trillion-dollar deficits are combining to strangle our economy ... I do not yet know if I will find a Romney presidency more acceptable on foreign policy
And if you believe Romney is going to be better on any of these things, you're a moron. Rand mentions Obamacare, which Romney practically wrote. He mentions the NDAA, which Romney supports. And he talks about Romney's foreign policy as if there is any doubt that he is a war mongerer. There isn't. He is going to be a war mongerer, no doubt about it! This article is pure damage control. Rand is playing the false left-right game. "We simply cannot afford four more years of President Obama", he says. Because anyone who's not Obama has got to be better! Right?! Yeah, that's what everyone was saying about Bush in 2008.



I guess it's true what they say. You don't change politics, politics changes you. I mean, what the hell? What'd they do, show him never-before-seen footage of the Kennedy assassination? What is it with all these good politicians suddenly selling out? Reminds me of when Dennis Kucinich reversed his position on Obama's health care plan after a ride in Air Force One two years ago. What went on during that flight is anyone's guess.



"All hail the brain slugs!"

3. Tony Blair is still ... Tony Blair



I don't know what it is, but something about Tony Blair just enrages and sickens me to my very core. Arrest that lying, murdering piece of canine excrement for f**k sake! All those people in the audience ... Seriously, WTF?! Why would anyone want to go hear this guy speak?!